Wednesday, August 18, 2010
So, I bought the fake crab meat. I got my yogurt too in case you were concerned. I decided to make a crab ceviche. A genius idea, or just the recipe on the back of the bag? You decide.
So here goes: How to Cook Like Chelle.
- beer (because cooking just isn't fun unless you're drinking)
1. Remove gelatinous slab of fake crab meat from packaging. Even though it claims it's "Flake Style", it's not. Chop up into pieces with a dull knife you bought on clearance at T.J. Maxx. Place in mixing bowl, also from T.J. Maxx.
2. Chop red onion into tiny bits with same dull knife.
7. Add many many teaspoons of lime juice to mask fake crab flavor.
8. Enlist boyfriend to take care of soup that you completely forgot about. What a hottie!
9. Mix up all ingredients in bowl, and Bam, you've got ceviche!
Oh and the Poop Soup and Turkey Burgers were delicious too.